CARGO HANDLING TRAILER
A cargo handling trailer having a plurality of rail assemblies thereon containing adjustably mounted chock assemblies slidably mounted therein. Each rail assembly is constructed so as to removeably mount thereon a rail extension. Large amounts of cargo may be transported by the trailer by proper placement of the chock assemblies. The rail extensions are utilized to rapidly and simply unload the transported cargo at the desired destination.
- This Government-owned invention available for U.S. licensing and, possibly, for foreign licensing.
Department of the Air ForceDirector of Civil Engineering
Washington, DC USA 20330
- Alfriend Jr, T B
- Klopp, J H
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Commodities; Freight transportation; Handling characteristics; Loads; Patents; Trailers
- Uncontrolled Terms: Handling; Loading
- Old TRIS Terms: Lading protection; Patents (Cargo gear)
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00146553
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: PAT-APPL-349 902 Patent
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM