NORTHEAST CORRIDOR IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM. TASK 2: DEVELOPMENT OF PROGRAM MANAGEMENT ORGANIZATION STRUCTURE SUMMARY REPORT
The report recommends two Program Management Organization structures for the complex, $2.0 billion Northeast Corridor Improvement Program. Highlights of the structure development process include: (1) understanding the complex, changing, unstructured environment that the Program Management Organization must operate within; (2) developing basic assumptions regarding participants, roles, and responsibilities; and (3) reflecting the capabilities of the Federal Railroad Administration and the other key participants.
- See also Task 1, PB-259984. Also available in set of 3 reports PC-E09, PB-259983-SET.
Dynatrend, Incorporated131 Middlesex Street
Burlington, MA United States 01830
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Massa, R J
- Sherman, R A
- Polutchko, J A
- Publication Date: 1976-1
- Pagination: 133 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction projects; Contract administration; High speed rail; Management; Mathematical models; Passenger transportation; Personnel management; Planning; Project management; Railroad transportation; Railroads; Systems analysis; Transportation operations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation management
- Geographic Terms: Northeast Corridor; Northeastern United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Management methods; Management planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00146513
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NEC-RJM-76-200 Final Rpt., FRA/NECPO-76/2
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-56007
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM