TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER: A REPORT OF NEW IDEAS RECENTLY IMPLEMENTED BY HIGHWAY AGENCIES IN FHWA REGION 3
The report contains listings of research that has been implemented recently or will soon be implemented by states in Region 3. Emphasis is placed on research results that have actually been implemented since it is known that the ideas are usable and it is more likely that a highway agency will adopt an item already being used by another organization. Implemented research items are listed by state and are grouped into specific categories, such as Pavement Design and Construction or Traffic and Safety, as listed in the Table of Contents. Items are identified by a descriptive title accompanied by the name and phone number of an individual familiar with the implementation, and a short narrative.
- (PC A07/MF A01)
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Besselievre, W C
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Pagination: 127 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Construction; Design; Erosion control; Highway departments; Highway planning; Highways; Maintenance; Pavement design; Pavements; Paving; Research; States; Subgrade (Pavements); Technology transfer; Traffic safety
- Subject Areas: Construction; Design; Education and Training; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Pavements; Research;
- Accession Number: 00146456
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-RD-76-172 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM