SURVEY OF ALCOHOL FUEL TECHNOLOGY. VOLUME I
This report summarizes a study on alcohol fuel technology sponsored by the National Science Foundation during the months of June through December 1974. The goals of this study have been to collect a base of information on alcohols as fuel, to synthesize current research on the subject, and to make an effort to tabulate current and ongoing research. The report also lists current researchers, their research topics, and their locations.
- See also Volume 2, PB-256 008.
Mitre CorporationWestgate Research Park
McLean, VA United States 22101
National Science FoundationOffice of Research and Development Policy
Washington, DC United States 20550
- Baratz, B
- Ouellette, R
- Park, W
- Stokes, B
- Publication Date: 1975-11
- Pagination: 143 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Alcohols; Chemical properties; Coal gasification; Databases; Economics; Electric power generation; Environmental impacts; Ethanol; Exhaust gases; Fuels; Gasoline; Handling and storage; Methanol; Motor fuels; Production; Research; Storage facilities; Synthesis (Chemistry); Technology; Transportation; Utilization
- Old TRIS Terms: Butanols; Propanols
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Geotechnology; Materials; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00146306
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: M74-61-Vol-1 Tech. Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: NSF-C925
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM