SURVEY OF ALCOHOL FUEL TECHNOLOGY. VOLUME II
Research was conducted on alcohol fuel technology. The goals of this study have been to collect a base of information on alcohols as fuel, to synthesize current research on the subject, and to make an effort to tabulate current and ongoing research. This volume is a bibliography covering all aspects of alcohol fuel technology.
- See also Volume 1, PB-256 007.
Mitre CorporationWestgate Research Park
McLean, VA United States 22101
National Science FoundationOffice of Energy Research and Development Policy
Washington, DC United States 20550
- Stokes, B
- Park, W
- Publication Date: 1975-11
- Pagination: 68 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcohols; Bibliographies; Coal gasification; Databases; Energy resources; Fuel cells; Fuels; Motor fuels; Technology; Wastes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Enzymes
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00146305
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: M74-61-Vol-2 Tech Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: NSF-C925
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM