OPERATION OF OFFSHORE POWER SYSTEMS FLOATING NUCLEAR PLANTS (1-8). SUPPLEMENT NUMBER 1. DOCKET NO. STN 50-437
Supplement No. 1 to the Safety Evaluation Report of Offshore Power Systems Floating Nuclear Plants (1-8), (Docket No. STN 50-437) for a license to manufacture eight standardized floating nuclear plants. The purpose of this supplement is to update the Safety Evaluation Report by providing (1) evaluation of additional information submitted by the applicant since the issuance of the Safety Evaluation Report and (2) the results of a review of technical areas for which review was not yet completed at the time of issuance of the Safety Evaluation Report.
- This is a safety evaluation report. See also PB-245405.
Nuclear Requlatory CommissionOffice of Nuclear Reactor Regulations
Washington, DC USA
- Publication Date: 1976-3-16
- Pagination: 49 p.
- TRT Terms: Nuclear power plants; Nuclear reactors; Offshore power plants; Offshore power plants; Offshore structures; Radiation shielding; Radioactive wastes; Safety; Surveying; Surveying
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor engineering; Nuclear reactor safety
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00146272
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NUREG-0054-Suppl-1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM