O'HARE DELAY TASK FORCE STUDY. VOLUME 2. TECHNICAL REPORT
This joint FAA/City of Chicago/Airline study of air traffic delay at Chicago O'Hare International Airport is presented in three volumes. The first volume is an executive summary of the study findings and recommendations. The second volume is the technical report, covering the findings, conclusions and documentation of the data and methodology utilized in the study. The third volume consists of appendices which contain data and explanatory materials. This study of air traffic delay at Chicago O'Hare International Airport, its causes and potential solutions outlines a comprehensive program of delay reduction measures that have the potential to dramatically reduce the level and cost of delay. The study also quantifies benefits of elements of the upgraded third generation air traffic control system.
- See also Volume 1, AD-A030 237.
Des Plaines, IL United States 60018
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 232 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Air traffic control; Aircraft fuels; Analysis; Aviation safety; Civil aviation; Costs; Flight crews; Hours of labor; Landing fields; Scheduling; Takeoff; Traffic delays; Visual flight
- Identifier Terms: Chicago O'Hare International Airport
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft safety; Cost analysis; Separation; Visual flight rules
- Old TRIS Terms: Manhours
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00146208
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-AGL-76-1-V2 Tech. Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM