LAND USE IN URBAN AREAS. VOLUME 1. 1964-AUGUST 1975 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Various aspects of urban land use are covered, including transportation planning, water resource management, air pollution, and land use zoning. Comprehensive development plans for specific cities in the United States are included.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Shonyo, C
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 188 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Bibliographies; City planning; Communities; Development; Flood protection; Land use; Land use planning; Real estate development; Transportation planning; Urban areas; Urban development; Urban transportation; Water resources; Zoning
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Society;
- Accession Number: 00146110
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM