SUPERCONDUCTING MAGNETS (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The cited reports include research on materials studies, theory, design, and applications of superconducting magnets. Examples of the applications include particle accelerators, MHD power generation, superconducting generators, nuclear fusion research devices, energy storage systems, magnetic levitation, and bioinstrumentation.
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-75/636.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Reimherr, G W
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 251 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Coils (Electromagnetism); Cryogenics; Design; Electromagnetic fields; Energy storage systems; Heat transfer; Intelligent transportation systems; Magnetic levitation; Magnetic levitation vehicles; Magnetohydrodynamics; Rapid transit; Superconducting magnets; Suspension systems; Suspensions
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems; Particle accelerators; Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00146104
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliography
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 2002 12:00AM