PUBLIC HEARINGS ON NOISE ABATEMENT AND CONTROL HELD AT CHICAGO, ILLINOIS, ON JULY 28-29, 1971. VOLUME II. MANUFACTURING AND TRANSPORTATION NOISE (HIGHWAY AND AIR)
The report documents a public hearing on the effects and need for control of urban noise, principally motor vehicle and aircraft noise.
- See also Volume 1, PB-230 064, and Volume 3, PB-230 065.
Environmental Protection AgencyOffice of Noise Abatement and Control
Washington, DC United States 20460
- Publication Date: 1971
- Pagination: 307 p.
- TRT Terms: Acoustic measuring instruments; Acoustics; Aircraft noise; Auditory perception; Control; Data collection; Highways; Impacts; Legislation; Manufacturing; Meetings; Motor vehicles; Noise; Noise control; Pollution control; Public opinion; Transportation; Urban areas; Vehicles
- Uncontrolled Terms: Abatement; Noise reduction; Transportation noise
- Old TRIS Terms: Acoustic measurement
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00146091
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM