PUBLIC HEARINGS ON NOISE ABATEMENT AND CONTROL HELD AT SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA, ON SEPTEMBER 27-29, 1971. VOLUME IV. STANDARDS AND MEASUREMENT METHODS, LEGISLATION AND ENFORCEMENT PROBLEMS
The report contains the discussions and opinions concerning noise pollution abatement on the U.S. West Coast, with principal attention to highway, airport, and aircraft noise.
- See also Volume 3, PB-230 065, and Volume 5, PB-257 276.
Environmental Protection AgencyOffice of Noise Abatement and Control
Washington, DC United States 20460
Office of Noise Abatement and Control.,
- Publication Date: 1971
- Pagination: 529 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft noise; Airports; Highways; Land use planning; Law enforcement; Laws; Legislation; Management; Measurement; Meetings; Monitoring; Motor vehicles; Noise; Noise control; Pollution control; Standards; Transportation; Zoning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Abatement; Noise reduction; Transportation noise
- Geographic Terms: California
- Old TRIS Terms: Management methods
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00146090
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM