PUBLIC HEARINGS ON NOISE ABATEMENT AND CONTROL HELD AT DENVER, COLORADO, ON SEPTEMBER 30-OCTOBER 1, 1971. VOLUME V. AGRICULTURAL AND RECREATIONAL USE NOISE
In the reported hearing, the presentations involved the noise created by agricultural machinery, recreational vehicles and activities, and transport trucks. Other considerations were the effects on wild life of such machinery as snow plows, mowers, and combines. Measurement and control methods were discussed, and recommendations were made.
- See also Volume 4, PB-257 275 and Volume 6, PB-257 277.
Environmental Protection AgencyOffice of Noise Abatement and Control
Washington, DC USA 20460
- Publication Date: 1971
- Pagination: 240 p.
- TRT Terms: Agricultural equipment; Environmental impacts; Heavy vehicles; Highways; Meetings; Mowers; Noise; Noise control; Pollution control; Recreation; Recreational vehicles; Rural areas; Snowmobiles; Snowplows; Weapons; Wildlife
- Uncontrolled Terms: Abatement; Agricultural machinery; Noise reduction
- Old TRIS Terms: Small arms
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00146089
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM