PUBLIC HEARINGS ON NOISE ABATEMENT AND CONTROL HELD AT NEW YORK, NEW YORK, ON OCTOBER 21-22, 1971. VOLUME VI. TRANSPORTATION NOISE (RAIL AND OTHER); URBAN NOISE PROBLEMS AND SOCIAL BEHAVIOR
A hearing on metropolitan noise is reported, dealing with the problems and control measures related to subways, airports, and highways, with attention to the noise effects on humans.
- See also Volume 5, PB-257 276 and Volume 7, PB-257 278.
Environmental Protection AgencyOffice of Noise Abatement and Control
Washington, DC United States 20460
- Publication Date: 1971
- Pagination: 330 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft noise; Airports; Automobiles; Engines; Highways; Legislation; Meetings; Noise; Noise control; Physiological aspects; Pollution control; Social factors; Subways; Traffic noise; Transportation; Urban areas
- Uncontrolled Terms: Abatement; Noise reduction; Transportation noise
- Geographic Terms: New York (State)
- Old TRIS Terms: Engine noise; Subway railways
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Society; Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00146088
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM