DEVELOPMENT OF A DISCRETE ADDRESS BEACON SYSTEM
This is the eighteenth Discrete Address Beacon System Quarterly Technical Summary covering the period 1 April through 30 June 1976. Included are the results to date of analytical studies, laboratory and flight experiments, and software developments supporting the concept feasibility and performance definition phase of the FAA DABS Program. (Author)
Lincoln LaboratoryMassachusetts Institute of Technology
Lexington, MA USA 02173
- Publication Date: 1976-7-1
- Pagination: 40 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Avionics; Coding systems; Collision avoidance systems; Data communications; Databases; Information processing; Mode S; Transponders
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data links; Decoding
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00146055
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD-76-126 Quart Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: F19628-76-C-0002, DOT-FA72WAI-261
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM