AIRCRAFT CONFIGURATION NOISE REDUCTION. VOLUME II. COMPUTER PROGRAM USER'S GUIDE AND OTHER APPENDICES
This report is volume 2 of the series and was prepared jointly by the Noise Technology Staff of the Boeing Commercial Airplane Company and the Noise Systems Group of Boeing Computer Services, Inc. This volume contains: The user's guide for the computer software of the Aircraft Configuration Noise Reduction study; A preliminary test plan for assessing forward velocity effects on wing and fuselage shielding; and Various curves, derivations, and background theory in support of material presented in volume 1.
- See also Volume 3, AD-A030 657.
Boeing CompanyP.O. Box 3707, Commercial Airplane Group
Seattle, WA United States 98124
- Dunn, D G
- Cecil, D J
- Butzel, L M
- Campbell, J M
- Lu, H Y
- Publication Date: 1976-6
- Pagination: 140 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft noise; Computer programs; Diffraction; Fuselages; Interfaces; Jet engines; Manuals; Needs assessment; Noise; Noise control; Shape; Subroutines; Velocity; Wings (Aircraft)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Configuration; Noise reduction; User needs
- Old TRIS Terms: Jet engine noise
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment;
- Accession Number: 00146020
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD-76-76-2 Final Rpt., D6-42849-2
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA74WA-3497
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM