AIRCRAFT CONFIGURATION NOISE REDUCTION. VOLUME III. COMPUTER PROGRAM SOURCE LISTING
This report is volume 3 of the series and was jointly prepared by the Noise Technology Staff of the Boeing Commercial Airplane Company and the Noise Systems Group of Boeing Computer Services, Inc. This volume contains the source code listing of the computer programs for evaluating Aircraft Configuration Noise Reduction as defined in the engineering document, volume 1. The User's Guide for the programs is contained in appendix A of Volume 2. The material presented herein is reference data for use in conjunction with the material presented in volumes 1 and 2.
- See also Volume 1, AD-A030 655.
Boeing CompanyP.O. Box 3707, Commercial Airplane Group
Seattle, WA USA 98124
- Dunn, D G
- Cecil, D J
- Publication Date: 1976-6
- Pagination: 298 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft noise; Civil aircraft; Coding systems; Computer printouts; Computer programs; Jet engines; Noise; Noise control; Overlays (Pavements); Shape; Subroutines
- Uncontrolled Terms: Configuration; Noise reduction
- Old TRIS Terms: Compilers; Jet engine noise; Machine coding
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment;
- Accession Number: 00146019
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD-76-76-3 Final Rpt., D6-42849-3
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA74WA-3497
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM