SHOCK AND VIBRATION COMPUTER PROGRAMS. REVIEWS AND SUMMARIES
Contents: Computer Programs--Multiple Energy Domain Systems, Transfer Function Analysis, Dynamics of Spacecraft Structures, Torsional Systems, Crash Simulation, Highway Vehicle Simulation, Cable Systems, Offshore Structures Analysis, Frames, Nonlinear Transient Response of Solids, Time Dependent Materials, Prediction of Highway Noise, Liquid Propellant Dynamics Analysis, Optimum Design of Dynamic Mechanical Systems, Mechanical and Thermal Shock Analysis, Random Vibration of Structures, Beams, Piping Systems, Dynamic Buckling of Structures, Limiting Performance of Structural Systems, Grillages, Kinematic and Dynamic Design of Mechanism, Seismic Analysis, Simulation of Human Body Response to Crash Loads, Test Data Reduction and Processing, Fluid Structure Interaction, Rotating Machinery, Aircraft Noise Prediction, and Shell Analysis; Capabilities and Routines within Programs--Summary of General Purpose Programs, Nonlinear Analysis Descriptions and Numerical Stability, Fracture and Fragmentation Under Shock Loading, Eigenvalue Extraction, Damping, and Inertia Matrices for Finite Elements; and Indexes--Subject Index of Shock and Vibration Computer Programs, and Alphabetical Index of Shock and Vibration Computer Programs.
- Library of Congress Catalog Card no. 75-27337. Availability: Paper copy available from the Shock and Vibration Information Center, Naval Research Lab., Washington, D. C. 20375. $25.00/Domestic; $31.25/Foreign.
University of Virginia, CharlottesvilleCenter for Transportation Studies, P.O. Box 400742
Charlottesville, VA USA 22904-4742
- PILKEY, W
- PILKEY, B
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 671 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft noise; Beams; Buckling; Cables; Computer programs; Crashworthiness; Dynamic tests; Finite element method; Frames; Impact loads; Liquids; Materials; Mathematical models; Noise; Nonlinear systems; Offshore structures; Propellants; Seismology; Shock (Mechanics); Simulation; Spacecraft; Structural analysis; Transfer functions; Transients; Vehicles; Vibration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Dynamic analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Beams (Structural); Crash resistance; Impact loading; Liquid propellants; Noise sound; Response
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Environment; Materials; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00146016
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: SVM-10
- Contract Numbers: N00014-69-A-0060-001
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM