THE ILLINOIS COAL DIGEST
This report is the first in a series of coal reference manuals designed to serve as a benchmark reference work to data on the Illinois coal industry. Time-series data are generated for over the most recent five year period where data were available. Individual sections are devoted to Illinois coal reserves, mining, transportation, distribution, consumption, and individual county profiles. Comparative data on other coal producing states have also been included, where applicable.
Illinois Department of Business and Economic DevelDivision of Energy
Springfield, IL USA 62706
National Science FoundationOffice for the International Decade of Ocean Exploration
Washington, DC USA 20550
- Weil, K S
- Grandys, A K
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Pagination: 131 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal; Coal industry; Coal mines; Coal mining; Coal resources; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Fuel consumption; History; Industries; Manuals; Production; Traffic forecasting; Transportation
- Geographic Terms: Illinois
- Subject Areas: History; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00145892
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NSF/IDOE-RS-76-06 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM