TRAFFIC, REVENUE AND OPERATING COSTS - AUTHORIZED REGIONAL SYSTEM. (REVISED FEBRUARY 1971)
The report describes the projected rail, bus and highway systems for 1990, projected fare system, forecasted 1990 patronage, revenue estimates and operating costs of the transit system.
- Prepared in cooperation with Voorhees (Alan M.) and Associates, Inc., McLean, Va. Prepared for the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority, D.C. Supersedes PB-257 701.
Gilman (WC) and Company IncorporatedMcLean, VA USA 22101
Voorhees (Alan M) and Associates, IncorporatedCambridge, MA USA
Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority950 l'Enfant Plaza, SW
Washington, DC USA 20006
- Publication Date: 1971-2
- Pagination: 141 p.
- TRT Terms: Bus lines; Bus transportation; Cost engineering; Cost estimating; Estimates; Fares; Forecasting; Highway transportation; Operating costs; Passengers; Public transit; Railroad transportation; Rapid transit; Regional transportation; Revenues; Ridership; Traffic; Traffic forecasting; Travel demand; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- Geographic Terms: Washington (District of Columbia)
- Old TRIS Terms: Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Highways; Motor Carriers; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00145884
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM