CONTROL OF MOTORCYCLE NOISE. VOLUME I. TECHNOLOGY AND COST INFORMATION
This document contains information useful for the development of noise emission standards for motorcycles. Topics covered include information on motorcycle construction, noise characteristics of models currently on the market, and noise reduction techniques and costs necessary to achieve specified noise levels.
- Prepared for Environmental Protection Agency, Arlington, Va. Office of Noise Abatement and Control.
Wyle Laboratories128 Maryland Street
El Segundo, CA United States 90245
Environmental Protection AgencyOffice of Noise Abatement and Control
Washington, DC United States 20460
- Skale, S R
- Sharp, B H
- Publication Date: 1974-6
- Pagination: 132 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Construction; Control; Costs; Emission control systems; Exhaust gases; Handbooks; Loudness; Methodology; Motorcycles; Noise; Noise control; Pollutants; Sound level; Standards; Structural design; Technology
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis; Noise reduction
- Subject Areas: Construction; Environment; Finance; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00145879
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/550/9-74/001A
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-01-1537
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM