PASSENGER CAR WEIGHT TREND ANALYSIS. VOLUME I. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
This report, prepared by The Aerospace Corporation for the Environmental Protection Agency, presents the results of an analysis of the historical weight trends of passenger cars sold in the United States over a 16-year period, 1958 through 1973. The results of this study are presented in two volumes. Volume 1, Executive Summary, presents a brief, concise review of important findings and conclusions in the Highlights and Executive Summary sections.
- See also Volume 2, PB-257 763.
Aerospace CorporationEnvironmental Programs Group
El Segundo, CA USA
Environmental Protection AgencyEmission Control Technology Division, 2565 Plymounth Road
Ann Arbor, MI USA 48105
- Publication Date: 1974-1
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Automobiles; Classification; Compression; Data collection; Dislocation (Geology); Sales; Size; Surveys; Trend (Statistics); Weight
- Uncontrolled Terms: Accessories
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Compression ratio; Weight mass
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00145873
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/460/3-373-006a
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-01-0417
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM