DETERMINATION OF HARMFUL QUANTITIES AND RATES OF PENALTY FOR HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES. VOLUME II. TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION
This report is one of the series dealing with hazardous materials and the prevention and/or removal of spills of these materials into or upon the navigable waters of the United States. The methodologies were determined to be necessary to provide a technical basis for the development of regulations under Section 311 of Water Pollution Control Act as amended in 1972.
- Also available in set of 4 reports as PB-257 792-SET, PC$26.00/MF$6.00.
Battelle-NorthwestPacific Northwest Laboratory
Richland, WA United States
Environmental Protection AgencyOffice of Water Planning and Standards, 401 M Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20460
- Dawson, G W
- Stradley, M W
- Shuckrow, A J
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Pagination: 153 p.
- TRT Terms: Chemical spills; Classification; Coasts; Control; Estuaries; Hazardous chemicals; Hazardous materials; Lakes; Law enforcement; Mathematical models; Measurement; Methodology; Penalties; Pollution; Pollution control; Prevention; Regulation; Regulations; Rivers; Spills (Pollution); Standards; Water pollution; Waterways
- Uncontrolled Terms: Criteria; Models; Water chemistry
- Old TRIS Terms: Hazardous chemicals classification; Penalities; Waterway transportation
- Subject Areas: Environment; Law; Marine Transportation; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00145868
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., EPA/440/9-75/005b
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-01-2268
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM