DETERMINATION OF HARMFUL QUANTITIES AND RATES OF PENALTY FOR HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES. VOLUME III. APPENDICES
The appendix includes a brief profile of the physical/chemical and toxicological data employed in navigable water pollution control to calculate harmful quantities and rates of penalty for each designated hazardous substance. A more detailed discussion on each designated substance and a complete accounting of available toxicological data can be found in the technical document accompanying the designation regulation. The profiles included here are drawn from that data base.
- Also available in set of 4 reports as PB-257 792-SET, PC$26.00/MF$6.00.
Battelle-NorthwestPacific Northwest Laboratory
Richland, WA United States
Environmental Protection AgencyOffice of Water Planning and Standards, 401 M Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20460
- Dawson, G W
- Stradley, M W
- Shuckrow, A J
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Pagination: 353 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Calculation; Chemical properties; Chemical spills; Classification; Costs; Data collection; Estuaries; Fresh water; Guidelines; Hazardous chemicals; Hazardous materials; Lakes; Law enforcement; Mathematical analysis; Mathematical models; Penalties; Pollution; Pollution control; Regulation; Seawater; Spills (Pollution); Statistics; Tables (Data); Toxicology; Water pollution; Waterways
- Uncontrolled Terms: Computation; Cost analysis; Models; Water chemistry
- Old TRIS Terms: Hazardous chemicals classification; Penalities; Waterway transportation
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Environment; Finance; Law; Marine Transportation; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00145867
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., EPA/440/9-75/005c
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-01-2268
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM