MASS EMISSIONS FROM DIESEL TRUCKS OPERATED OVER A ROAD COURSE
Exhaust emission tests were performed on ten 1970-1973 heavy-duty, diesel-powered vehicles while being operated over the San Antonio Road Route (SARR). Each vehicle was also emission tested using a 13-mode chassis dynamometer test procedure. Comparisons were made on emission data between these two test procedures as well as emission data and fuel-economy data from tests on 25 gasoline-powered trucks.
Southern University A&M College, Baton RougeSouthern Branch Post Office
Baton Rouge, LA United States 70813
Environmental Protection AgencyMobile Source Pollution Control Program
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48105
- INGALLS, M N
- SPRINGER, K J
- Publication Date: 1974-8
- Pagination: 470 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Carbon monoxide; Chassis; Conservation; Data collection; Diesel engines; Diesel trucks; Dynamic tests; Dynamometers; Equipment tests; Exhaust gases; Fuel consumption; Gasoline engines; Heavy vehicles; Hydrocarbons; Nitric oxide; Road tests; Trucks; Velocity
- Old TRIS Terms: Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Highways; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00145858
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/460/3-74-017 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-01-2113
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM