DEVELOPMENT OF REPRESENTATIVE DRIVING PATTERNS AT VARIOUS AVERAGE ROUTE SPEEDS
This report presents the results of a study performed for the purpose of updating the curves used to estimate the changes in emissions from light-duty vehicles as the average vehicle speed is varied. Four major tasks were performed to accomplish this objective.
Scott Environmental Technology IncorporatedRout 611
Plumsteadville, PA United States 18949
Environmental Protection AgencyMonitoring and Data Analysis Division
Durham, NC United States 27709
- Smith, M
- Publication Date: 1974-2
- Pagination: 85 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Carbon monoxide; Computer programming; Curve fitting; Curves (Geometry); Daily; Estimates; Estimating; Exhaust gases; Functions (Mathematics); Highways; Hydrocarbons; Linear systems; Logarithms; Motor vehicles; Nitric oxide; Nitrogen oxides; Pattern recognition systems; Regression analysis; Speed; Statistical analysis; Traffic speed; Urban areas; Vehicle classification; Velocity
- Old TRIS Terms: Logarithmic functions
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00145857
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/45013-76/023 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-02-1301
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM