AIR PASSENGER COMFORT. A STUDY ABOUT COMFORT IN GENERAL AND FOR AIR PASSENGERS IN PARTICULAR
A model for air passenger comfort to be used by aircraft designers and manufacturers is defined. The model takes into account elements such as noise, side to side motion, and aesthetics; relations between these elements; and processes such as influence of civilizations, social groups, marketing, and pressure groups. Recommendations for further research and design improvements are suggested.
Royal Netherlands Aircraft Factories FookerSchiphol-Oost, Netherlands
- Mathot, GBM
- Publication Date: 1975-11
- Pagination: 33 p.
- TRT Terms: Aeronautical engineering; Air transportation; Aircraft; Aviation safety; Comfort; Customer satisfaction; Human factors engineering; Mathematical models; Motor reactions; Passenger comfort; Passengers; Psychological aspects; Quality of service; Ranking (Statistics); Reliability; Systems analysis; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft design; Aircraft safety; Models
- Old TRIS Terms: Human reactions; Ranking
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Design; Passenger Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00145810
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FOK-K-66A
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM