LONG DISTANCE RAIL TRANSPORTATION. PART A: RAPID RAIL TRANSPORTATION USING NONCONTACTING TECHNOLOGY
SPURGEFUEHRTER FERNVERKEHR. TEIL A: SPURGEBUNDENER SCHNELLVERKEHR MIT BERUEHRUNGSFREIER FAHRTECHNIK
Status reports are presented on research and development in the Federal Republic of Germany. Topics are centered around magnetic levitation technology. Repulsive and attractive approaches and associated track problems are discussed. Problems connected with a test facility for transportation technologies are outlined.
- Seri-2. Conf-Proc. Of the Statusseminar, Schliersee, West Germany, March 12-14, 1975.
Federal Ministry for Research and TechnologyPostfach 9124, 4-10 Heussallee
53 Bonn, Germany
- Publication Date: 1975-12
- Pagination: 166 p.
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Development; Electromagnetism; Intelligent transportation systems; Magnetic levitation; Magnetic levitation vehicles; Railroad transportation; Rapid transit; Research; Test facilities
- Uncontrolled Terms: Programs; Research and development
- Geographic Terms: Germany
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems; Electrodynamics; Rapid transit systems; Vehicular tracks
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation; Railroads; Research;
- Accession Number: 00145807
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: BMFT-FB-T-75-36-PT-A
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1981 12:00AM