LONG DISTANCE RAIL TRANSPORTATION. PART B: RAPID RAIL TRANSPORTATION USING WHEEL/RAIL TECHNOLOGY
SPURGEFUEHRTER FERNVERKEHR. TEIL B: SPURGEFUEHRTER FERNVERKEHR MIT RAD/SCHIENE-TECHNIK
Status reports are presented on research and development in the Federal Republic of Germany. Topics are centered around wheel/rail technology. The subsystems track, vehicle, operations management, and environmental questions, as well as the rail dynamics simulator and a research vehicle, are discussed. Planned medium term activities for 1975 to 1979 are described.
- Seri-2. Conf-Proc. Of the Statusseminar, Schliersee, West Germany, March 12-14, 1975.
Federal Ministry for Research and TechnologyPostfach 9124, 4-10 Heussallee
53 Bonn, Germany
- Publication Date: 1975-12
- Pagination: 122 p.
- TRT Terms: Car wheels (Railroads); Conferences; Development; Environment; Environmental impacts; Industry structure; Motion; Operations; Planning; Rail (Railroads); Railroad simulators; Railroad transportation; Rapid transit; Research; Rolling contact; Simulation; Technology; Test facilities; Test vehicles; Train track dynamics; Wheels
- Identifier Terms: Deutsche Bahn; Deutsche Bundesbahn
- Uncontrolled Terms: Programs; Research and development
- Geographic Terms: Germany
- Old TRIS Terms: Motion simulators; Operations planning; Rapid transit systems; Vehicular tracks
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Environment; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00145806
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: BMFT-FB-T-75-37-PT-B
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1981 12:00AM