SUPPORTING STUDIES FOR HSGT SYSTEM REPORTS
The document is a supporting studies volume which contains appendices covering various detailed analyses which are referenced in reports on a high speed rail system, tracked air cushion vehicle systems, multimodal systems, and automated highway systems.
- Report on High-Speed Ground Transportation Systems Engineering Study. See also PB-193 145.
TRW Systems GroupOne Space Park
Redondo Beach, CA USA 90278
- Publication Date: 1970-6
- Pagination: 522 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerodynamics; Air cushion vehicles; Automated highway systems; Automated highways; Braking; Computer programming; Control systems; Dynamics; Electric power supply; Equations of motion; Feasibility analysis; Gas turbines; Guideways; High speed ground transportation; High speed rail; Mathematical models; Multimodal transportation; Passenger vehicles; Railroad cars; Railroads; Scheduling; Structures; Tracked air cushion vehicles; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Experimental design
- Old TRIS Terms: Aerodynamic characteristics; Multimodal transportation systems; Surface propulsion
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00039219
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 06816-6041-RO-00 Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-353-66
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 24 1972 12:00AM