CENTRAL FLOW CONTROL COMPUTER PROGRAM SPECIFICATIONS. VOLUME I. INTRODUCTION TO SPECIFICATION SERIES; SYSTEM OVERVIEW
This report contains an introduction to the specifications for the Central Flow Control Computer Program, and presents an overview of the automated system on which the program functions. This report provides a description of the system application, the data processing configuration, program interfaces, system operations, software capabilities, and the remainder of the specification series. (Author)
- See also Volume 3, AD-A031 180.
- Bales, R
- Beeker, G
- Broglio, C
- Casey, F
- CHAO, Y
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Pagination: 27 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Air traffic control; Airports; Automation; Aviation safety; Civil aviation; Computer programs; Control; Forecasting; Interfaces; Real time control; Real time data processing; Simulation; Specifications; Telecommunications; Traffic delays
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft safety
- Old TRIS Terms: On line systems
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00145703
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DAA-RD-76-157-V1 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM