CENTRAL FLOW CONTROL COMPUTER PROGRAM SPECIFICATIONS. VOLUME V. EXECUTIVE SUBSYSTEM SPECIFICATION
This report contains the specifications for the executive subsystems of the Central Flow Control Computer Program. This report provides a detailed functional specification of the system's resource management, error analysis, reconfiguration, startup and startover, system analysis recording, input/output message, testing, and supervisor call components. (Author)
- See also Volume 4, AD-A031 210.
- Bales, R
- Beeker, G
- Broglio, C
- Casey, F
- CHAO, Y
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Pagination: 47 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Air traffic control; Aviation safety; Civil aviation; Computer programs; Control; Error analysis; Monitoring; Specifications
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft safety; Monitors
- Old TRIS Terms: Executive control programs
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00145702
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD-76-157-V5 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM