CENTRAL FLOW CONTROL COMPUTER PROGRAM SPECIFICATIONS. VOLUME III. OFF-LINE SUPPORT SUBSYSTEM SPECIFICATION
This report contains the specifications for the off-line support subsystem of the Central Flow Control Computer Program. This report provides a detailed functional specification of the utility, data recording and analysis, data base support, system build, system test, and management aid software components of the system. (Author)
- See also Volume 4, AD-A031 210.
- Bales, R
- Beeker, G
- Broglio, C
- Casey, F
- CHAO, Y
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Pagination: 82 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Air traffic control; Aviation safety; Civil aviation; Computer programs; Control; Data collection; Data processing; Databases; Logistics; Recording
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Off line systems; Recording systems
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Freight Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00145696
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD-76-157-V3 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM