PROGRAM LEVEL EVALUATION OF ASAP DIAGNOSIS, REFERRAL AND REHABILITATION EFFORTS. VOLUME I. DESCRIPTION OF ASAP DIAGNOSIS, REFERRAL AND REHABILITATION FUNCTIONS
The organization and operational characteristics of thirty-five Alcohol Safety Action Projects were described and summarized. The characteristics of the diagnosis/referral/rehabilitation activities at each project were summarized using four categories: judicial mechanisms, diagnostic procedures, rehabilitation referral procedures, and rehabilitation modalities. Available information was reviewed and a project description was formulated for each ASAP.
- Record URL:
- Also available in set of 4 reports as PB-259035-SET.
University of South Dakota, VermillionHuman Factors Laboratory
Vermillion, SD United States 57069
National Highway Traffic Safety AdministrationOffice of Driver and Pedestrian Programs, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Springer, T J
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Pagination: 241 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholic beverages; Alcoholism; Diagnosis; Diagnostic tests; Driver rehabilitation; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Education; Highway safety; Prevention; Project management; Safety; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents; Rehabilitation
- Old TRIS Terms: Asap (Alcohol safety action program)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00145629
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-042 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-191-3-759
- Files: NTL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM