PROGRAM LEVEL EVALUATION OF ASAP DIAGNOSIS, REFERRAL AND REHABILITATION EFFORTS. VOLUME I. DESCRIPTION OF ASAP DIAGNOSIS, REFERRAL AND REHABILITATION FUNCTIONS
The organization and operational characteristics of thirty-five Alcohol Safety Action Projects were described and summarized. The characteristics of the diagnosis/referral/rehabilitation activities at each project were summarized using four categories: judicial mechanisms, diagnostic procedures, rehabilitation referral procedures, and rehabilitation modalities. Available information was reviewed and a project description was formulated for each ASAP.
- Also available in set of 4 reports as PB-259035-SET.
University of South Dakota, VermillionHuman Factors Laboratory
Vermillion, SD USA 57069
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Springer, T J
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Pagination: 241 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholic beverages; Alcoholism; Diagnosis; Diagnostic tests; Driver rehabilitation; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Education; Highway safety; Prevention; Project management; Safety; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents; Rehabilitation
- Old TRIS Terms: Asap (Alcohol safety action program)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00145629
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-042 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-191-3-759
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM