PROGRAM DOCUMENTATION FOR THE FHWA CARPOOL MATCHING PROGRAM
The full documentation for the computerized FHWA Carpool Matching Program is divided into two reports: user documentation and program documentation. This report covers the program portion of the documentation. It is intended for use by those persons who desire to learn the internal operation of the program. The FHWA program is written in American National Standard COBOL and thus should be readily transferable to environments other than the IBM 360/65 (OS) under which it has been developed and tested.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1974-1
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Carpools; Computer programming; Computer programs; Coordination; Documents; Level of service; Needs assessment; Passenger transportation; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: COBOL (Computer program language)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Documentation; Services; User needs
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00145622
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/PL-77-002
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 16 1981 12:00AM