USER DOCUMENTATION FOR THE FHWA CARPOOL MATCHING PROGRAM (SECOND EDITION)
The full documentation for the computerized FHWA Carpool Matching Program is divided into two reports: user documentation and program documentation. This report only covers the user portion of the documentation and is intended to be used as a guide and set of instructions for operating the program. On October 1, 1974, the Federal Highway Administration released the latest, improved version of the program. This second edition of the user documentation includes a description of all the improvements and additions that have been added to this latest version of the program. The FHWA program is written in American National Standard COBOL and thus should be readily transferable to environments other than the IBM 360/65 (OS) under which it has been developed and tested.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 61 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Carpools; Computer programming; Computer programs; Coordination; Documents; Information processing; Needs assessment; Passenger transportation; Project management; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: COBOL (Computer program language)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Documentation; User needs
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Highways; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00145620
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-PL-77-003
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 16 1981 12:00AM