THE TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY AND THE EMERGING ENERGY CONSERVATION PROGRAM
This report provides a general understanding of industry/government views, policies, programs and projections of energy supplies, demands, allocation priorities, self-sufficiency and conservation practices ... as they affect the transportation business and industry operations, and their future growth and technological opportunities.
- Prepared by Kirschner (E. J.) and Associates, Bethesda, Md.
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Kirschner, E V
- Publication Date: 1974-11
- Pagination: 42 p.
- TRT Terms: Demand; Energy; Energy conservation; Energy consumption; Federal government; Fuel consumption; Industries; Manufacturing; Policy; Reviews; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy demand; Government policies; Reviewing
- Subject Areas: Energy; Policy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00145619
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-GA-01
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 16 2002 12:00AM