TRANSPORTATION FOR ELDERLY AND HANDICAPPED PERSONS. AN INFORMATION BULLETIN OF THE TRANSPORTATION TASK FORCE OF THE URBAN CONSORTIUM FOR TECHNOLOGY INITIATIVES
This bulletin was developed by the Transportation Task Force of the Urban Consortium for Technology Initiatives. The reports covers the legislative background of the handicapped and elderly problem, examines user groups, reviews system service characteristics, and provides an overview of equipment and service coordination issues. Also included is a list of contacts and an annotated bibliography on many of the topics covered.
- See also PB-258 733.
Public Technology, Incorporated1140 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20036
Department of TransportationOffice of Research and Development, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- French, B I
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Pagination: 37 p.
- TRT Terms: Aged; Equipment; Financing; Handbooks; Information systems; Laws; Legislation; Level of service; Needs assessment; Passenger transportation; Physically handicapped persons; Problem solving; Programming (Planning); Research; Surveys; Systems analysis; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Services; User needs
- Old TRIS Terms: Reference groups
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Research; Society;
- Accession Number: 00145616
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT/TST-77-9
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-60076
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 16 1981 12:00AM