TRAFFIC SIGNALIZATION SYSTEMS. AN INFORMATION BULLETIN OF THE TRANSPORTATION TASK FORCE OF THE URBAN CONSORTIUM FOR TECHNOLOGY INITIATIVES
The bulletin was developed by the Transportation Task Force of the Urban Consortium for Technology Initiatives. The report covers the process of choosing, selecting, installing and operating a traffic signal system. Issues and problems covered include alternative types of signal systems, system selection, and system evaluation and cost. Also included is a list of contacts and an annotated bibliography.
- See also PB-258 734.
Public Technology, Incorporated1140 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20036
Department of TransportationOffice of Research and Development, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- French, B I
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Pagination: 31 p.
- TRT Terms: Building; Cost estimating; Costs; Estimates; Evaluation; Facilities; Installation; Systems engineering; Traffic engineering; Traffic signals; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Selecting; Selection
- Subject Areas: Construction; Finance; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00145615
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT/TST-77-7
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-60076
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM