DRIVER PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT AND ANALYSIS SYSTEM (DPMAS). VOLUME III. DIGITAL DATA SORTING PROGRAM (DPMASDSP) USER'S GUIDE AND PROGRAM DESCRIPTION MANUAL
The prototype driver performance measurement and analysis system (DPMAS) is intended to provide a research and application tool to demonstrate contemporary instrumentation and data acquisition techniques, and to permit the effective execution of varied experimental and application programs such as: Driver behavior in various control tasks; studies of driver/vehicle/environment interactions; driver training and education; driver licensing and proficiency testing; and experiments on driver impairment by alcohol, drugs, medicines, and other stressors.
- See also Volume 1, PB-258 537.
Systems Technology, Incorporated13766 South Hawthorne Boulevard
Hawthorne, CA USA 90250
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Teper, G L
- Publication Date: 1976-8
- Pagination: 102 p.
- TRT Terms: Behavior; Computer programming; Computer programs; Data collection; Driver licensing; Driver performance; Driver training; Drivers; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Equipment tests; Human machine systems; Information processing; Instrumentation; Magnetic tapes; Manuals; Performance evaluations; Performance tests; Personnel performance; Recording instruments; Vehicles
- Old TRIS Terms: Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00145605
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-801-987 Final Rpt., ST1-TM-1039-3
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-359-3-733
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM