DOT TEST TRAIN PROGRAM SYSTEM INSTRUMENTATION MANUAL. SEVENTH EDITION
The manual describes track measurement instrumentation which has been developed during the report period and covers all instrumentation currently installed aboard the FRA track survey cars. The major emphasis of this report deals with the operation and calibration of the track geometry measurement system installed aboard track survey car T-3. Ancillary systems as well as equipment aboard track survey car T-1 are also summarized. The information is intended for use by technical personnel concerned with the utilization of FRA track survey car instrumentation, and by engineering and research personnel involved in the application of track geometry measurement techniques.
- See also PB-250776.
Ensco, Incorporated5400 Port Royal Road
Springfield, VA USA 22151
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Gunn, W W
- Publication Date: 1976-6
- Pagination: 149 p.
- TRT Terms: Calibration; Data collection; Equipment tests; Evaluation; Information processing; Inspection cars; Instrumentation; Manuals; Measurement; Measuring instruments; Railroad cars; Railroad tracks; Railroads; Surveying; Surveys
- Old TRIS Terms: Test equipment; Track geometry survey device
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00145603
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-FR-76-01 Ann. Rpt., FRA-OR&D-76-254
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-20032
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM