MANAGEMENT OF TRAFFIC OPERATIONS COMPUTER SYSTEM (MAGTOP). USER'S MANUAL - SAMPLE INPUT AND OUTPUT
A sample input and output from each of the MAGTOP programs is given in alphabetical order by program name. An extra sample is included with some programs to further illustrate program operation. For example, the CAPINT (Intersection Capacity) program is given both with and without the use of the BUILDS option if order to show how data can be retrieved from the data base by the CAPINT Preprocessor and alternatively how data can be entered directly from cards. Portions of this document are not fully legible.
- See also PB-258 348.
Comsis Corporation8737 Colesville Road
Silver Spring, MD USA 20910
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Grine, R
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Pagination: 299 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programming; Computer programs; Databases; Highway operations; Information processing; Information retrieval; Management; Manuals; Traffic; Traffic engineering; Transportation operations; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Systems management; Transportation management
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00145592
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-FH-11-8530-IO Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-8539
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM