THE EVALUATION OF HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY PROGRAMS. INSTRUCTOR'S LESSON PLANS
As part of its concern that evaluation will become an integral part of highway safety program management, NHTSA supported the development of a manual titled The Evaluation of Highway Traffic Safety Programs: A Manual for Managers. The purpose of the present study was to convert the contents of the manual into training materials for a series of workshops to be presented by NHTSA personnel. End products specified for the study were an Instructor Lesson Plans document designed for the day-to-day use of the instructor in presenting the workshop sessions; and a course guide, including a set of suggested instructional aids, designed to aid the training administrator in planning the program.
- See also PB-258 280.
Dunlap and Associates IncorporatedOne Parkland Drive
Darien, CT United States 06820
Washington, DC United States 20590
- CLEVEN, A M
- Fucigna, J T
- Publication Date: 1976-8
- Pagination: 175 p.
- TRT Terms: Education; Highway safety; Highways; Instructors; Management; Manuals; Meetings; Personnel; Project management; Traffic safety; Training; Workshops
- Uncontrolled Terms: Instructional materials
- Old TRIS Terms: Management training
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00145583
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-000 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-5-01205
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM