THE EVALUATION OF HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY PROGRAMS. COURSE GUIDE
As part of its concern that evaluation will become an integral part of highway safety program management, NHTSA supported the development of a manual titled The Evaluation of Highway Traffic Safety Programs - A Manual for Managers. The purpose of the present study was to convert the contents of the Manual into training materials for a series of workshops to be presented by NHTSA personnel. End products specified for the study were an Instructor Lesson Plans document, including a set of suggested instructional aids, designed for the day-to-day use of the instructor in presenting the workshop sessions; and a Course Guide designed to aid the training administrator in planning the program. The overall objective of the workshop is to aid highway safety personnel in making management decisions relative to evaluation. The workshop is not designed to train highway safety managers to be professional evaluators.
- See also PB-258 281.
Dunlap and Associates IncorporatedOne Parkland Drive
Darien, CT United States 06820
Washington, DC United States 20590
- CLEVEN, A M
- Fucigna, J T
- Publication Date: 1976-8
- Pagination: 31 p.
- TRT Terms: Education; Highway safety; Highways; Management; Manuals; Meetings; Personnel; Programming (Planning); Project management; Specialized training; Traffic safety; Training; Workshops
- Uncontrolled Terms: Instructional materials
- Old TRIS Terms: Management training
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Highways; Society;
- Accession Number: 00145582
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-801-999 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-5-01205
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM