TRANSIT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM FOR THE LOWER PENINSULA AREA OF VIRGINIA. VOLUME II. APPENDIX
This Transit Development Program is a detailed analysis and five-year operations plan for mass transit in the Lower Peninsula Area of Virginia, which includes James City County, York County, Williamsburg, Newport News, Poquoson, and Hampton. The appendices volume contains route profiles, a resident attitude survey, and a research review.
- Also available in set of 2 reports as PB-258 200-SET, PC$10.75/MF$5.00.
Simpson and Curtin, Incorporated1405 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA USA 19102
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1974-5
- Pagination: 95 p.
- TRT Terms: Attitudes; Cities; Cities and towns; Counties; Economic analysis; Operations; Public transit; Regional planning; Research; Residents; Reviews; Routing; Surveys
- Geographic Terms: Virginia
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Research;
- Accession Number: 00145581
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: SIMCUR-375, UMTA-VA-09-0007-2
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 16 1981 12:00AM