CENTRAL FLOW CONTROL COMPUTER PROGRAM SPECIFICATIONS: VOLUME II. APPLICATION PROGRAM SPECIFICATION
This report contains the specifications for the applications programs of the Central Flow Control Computer Program. This report provides a detailed requirements definition and functional specification for each system transaction. The transaction purpose, input data, processing functions, and output are defined and specified in detail.
- See also Volume 1, AD-A031 165. Report of the Central Flow Control Design Team.
Washington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Pagination: 439 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Computer programming; Databases; Flight paths; Information processing; Manuals; Specifications; Training
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Education and Training; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00145576
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD-76-157-2 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM