MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY DEFECT RECALL CAMPAIGNS--JANUARY 1, 1976 TO MARCH 31, 1976 DETAILED REPORTS
The report contains detailed information regarding defect recall campaigns conducted by domestic and foreign automobile and equipment manufacturers during the first quarter of 1976.
- (PC A24/MF A01)
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Pagination: 554 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Defects; Failure; Industries; Motor vehicles; Passenger vehicles; Safety; Tires; Trailers; Trucks
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00145564
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802 024
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 16 2002 12:00AM