FREQUENCY DOMAIN COMPUTER PROGRAMS FOR PREDICTION AND ANALYSIS OF RAIL VEHICLE DYNAMICS. VOLUME II. APPENDIXES
Frequency domain computer programs developed or acquired by TSC for the analysis of rail vehicle dynamics are described in two volumes. Volume 2 contains program listings including subroutines for the four TSC frequency domain programs described in Volume I.
- Record URL:
- (PC A06/MF A01) Also available in set of 2 reports as PB-259 286-SET, PC E99/MF E99.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
Federal Railroad Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Perlman, A B
- DIMASI, F P
- Publication Date: 1975-12
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Pagination: 102 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Dynamic loads; Dynamic tests; Dynamics; Needs assessment; Power spectra; Rail (Railroads); Railroad cars; Railroad tracks; Ride quality; Stability (Mechanics); Train track dynamics; Vehicle dynamics; Wheels
- Uncontrolled Terms: Dynamic analysis; Dynamic response; Lateral dynamics; Lateral pressure; User needs
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00145557
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-FRA-75-16.IIFinal Rpt., FRA/ORD-76/135.II
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM