SUMMARY OF AWARDS AND PUBLISHED REPORTS UNDER THE PROGRAM OF UNIVERSITY RESEARCH FOR FISCAL YEARS 1975 AND 1976
The report covers mission-oriented research contracts that are active as of September 15, 1976. The substantive and programmatic summaries indicate contributions in the subject areas: Economics and regulation, Science and technology, Operations and systems concepts, Social and behavioral, and Safety and environmental research.
- See also report dated 31 Dec 74, PB-240 911.(PC A11/MF A01)
Department of TransportationOffice of University Research, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-9-15
- Pagination: 237 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air transportation; Environmental impacts; Level of service; Railroads; Research; Technology; Traffic safety; Transportation; Transportation operations; Urban transportation; Vehicles
- Uncontrolled Terms: Services; Transportation management
- Subject Areas: Research; Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00145553
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT/TST-76T-12
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 16 2002 12:00AM