DEVELOPMENT AND TESTING OF INTRAS, A MICROSCOPIC FREEWAY SIMULATION MODEL. VOLUME II. FREEWAY MICRO-SIMULATION COMPONENT MODEL DEVELOPMENT
The series of volumes documents the work performed to adopt a freeway simulation model for studying freeway incidents. The resulting program, INTRA (Integrated Traffic Simulation) is a vehicle-specific time-stepping simulation designed to realistically represent traffic and traffic control in a freeway and surrounding surface street environment. This volume documents the development of the simulation components which model the car-following, lane-changing and vehicle generation aspects of freeway traffic.
- See also Volume 1, PB-258994.
KLD Associates, Incorporated47 Mall Drive, Suite 8
Commack, NY USA 11725-5717
Pittsburgh University, PittsburghSchool of Engineering
Pittsburgh, PA USA 15213
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Bullen, A G
- Athol, P
- Publication Date: 1976-2
- Pagination: 88 p.
- TRT Terms: Car following; Computer programs; Freeways; Highway traffic control; Lane changing; Mathematical models; Ramps; Simulation; Traffic control; Traffic engineering
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00145543
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-RD-76- 76 Final Rpt., KLD-TR-41
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-8502
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM