DEVELOPMENT AND TESTING OF INTRAS, A MICROSCOPIC FREEWAY SIMULATION MODEL. VOLUME I. PROGRAM DESIGN AND PARAMETER CALIBRATION
The series of volumes documents the work performed to adopt a freeway simulation model for studying freeway incidents. The resulting program, INTRAS (Integrated Traffic Simulation), is a vehicle-specific time-stepping simulation designed to realistically represent traffic and traffic control in a freeway and surrounding surface street environment. This volume describes the detailed capabilities of INTRAS and its structural and procedural attributes. The calibration of traffic descriptive parameters are also presented herein. This volume is the first in a series.
- See also Volume 2, PB-258995.
KLD Associates, Incorporated47 Mall Drive, Suite 8
Commack, NY United States 11725-5717
Washington, DC United States 20590
- WICKS, D A
- Lieberman, E B
- Publication Date: 1976-1
- Pagination: 146 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programming; Computer programs; Freeways; Highway traffic control; Mathematical models; Ramps; Simulation; Traffic control; Traffic engineering
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00145542
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-RD-76- 75 Final Rpt., KLD-TR-40
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-8502
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM